Re: Estimating Projects

Subject: Re: Estimating Projects
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 13:47:48 -0700

Peter wrote:

> Bruce, I never meant my suggestion from a "let 'em eat cake,"
> perspective. Of course ice cream or chocolates, or any other recognition
> token is just another way of showing a recognition that these people are
> people and that you appreciate them as such. It is no different that
> saying "hello." If you are not sincere, the recipients will recognize it
> right away.

Fair enough. Please consider what I had to say a supplement to
what you said, rather than a contradiction or opposing view.

BTW, I like the quote in your signature.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
Contributing Editor, Maximum Linux

"Soon you'll achieve the stability you strive for,
In the only way that it's granted:
In a place among the fossils of our time."
-Jefferson Airplane (after John Wyndham)