Re: So...how do I break into tech writing?

Subject: Re: So...how do I break into tech writing?
From: "Sherri Seigler" <sseigler -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 16:33:55 GMT

I think this thread has run its course. I used to think this group was to help each other out with software problems, work-related issues, etc, and lately all I see is bitching and moaning. I've asked for help twice in the past month and received absolutely no responses, whereas in the past I've always gotten responses. Therefore, maybe you guys need to rethink your priorities and get back to what this group is for. If it's for complaining, somebody better tell Eric so he can change the rules a bit.

Sherri Seigler
Mannatech, Inc.

Oh I see....because it was supposed to be funny, those of us who were
offended are supposed to just let it go...