RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?

Subject: RE: So...how do I break into tech writing?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Susan Ahrenhold <sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

> I suspect that anyone over 40 knows enough about life in the
> workplace to
> not communicate in this style, unless they are trying to make a
> joke.
> Lighten up, people!

Susan...the world is full of All kinds of people. Tell me again how
ALL of were supposed to understand the intented meaning rather than
what was in front of us?

=====
John Posada
Technical Writer
mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
732-259-2874

What hair color do they put on the driver's
licenses of bald men?

http://mail.yahoo.com/