Inquiry on Knowledge Management Systems

Subject: Inquiry on Knowledge Management Systems
From: "Mike McGuire" <mmcguire -at- mitconsulting -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:26:11 -0500

All,

This morning I was asked by the CEO of my company to provide an overview of
the latest and greatest, off-the-shelf document management systems
available. This is for a potential client and he needs it by tomorrow at
noon. Can anyone send me in the right direction or even go so far as to
provide me with information you might already have on this topic. I would
appreciate any help you could provide.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Mike McGuire