Re: Inquiry on Knowledge Management Systems

Subject: Re: Inquiry on Knowledge Management Systems
From: skwpt <skwpt -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Mike McGuire <mmcguire -at- mitconsulting -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:52:51 -0700 (PDT)

Mike:

These URLs might give you and the client some
background on knowledge management:

Doculabs
http://www.doculabs.com/
Research and analysis firm specializing in knowledge
management

ICASIT Knowledge Management Central
http://www.icasit.org/km/links.htm
A collection of links to knowledge management
resources

Knowledge Management Magazine
http://www.destinationcrm.com/km/dcrm_km_index.asp
Information about knowledge management including case
studies, articles about methodology and best
practices, and others.

Knowledge Management News
http://www.kmnews.com/
A monthly electronic newsletter about knowledge
management. Site includes a user forum and job
listings

Knowledge Management World
http://www.kmworld.com/news/
Information about knowledge management vendors and
products.

We just finished going live by replacing our old
Intranet with a new Knowledge Bank. We used Intraspect
(http://www.intraspect.com) and have been very happy
so far. You can take a virtual tour of their offerings
at
www.topic.com.au/products/intraspect/product_tour/product_info_tour.htm
of the self-touted "...industry's leading
Collaborative Knowledge Management application."

Hope this helps,
Kelly

http://mail.yahoo.com/