AW: Moire

Subject: AW: Moire
From: "Reng, Winfried" <winfried -dot- reng -at- msi-muenchen -dot- de>
To: 'techwr' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:52:42 +0200

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yours was the very first one that
actually gets rid of the moire effect in scrollbars and doesn´t
attempt to fix it by restricting you to a certain number of
colors or certain dpi values. Perfect.

What others had suggested before and what didn´t work: TrueColor,
256 colors, changing the scrollbars in the screenshot file in
Photoshop (OK, that works - but I´m not keen on fixing each and
every screenshot), using certain dpi values etc.

Does anyone know where these screen settings are stored so that
I could give a copy to my colleagues?

Thanks,

Winfried