PDF Printing Problem

Subject: PDF Printing Problem
From: "Lisa Hunt" <LHUNT -at- gtsduratek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:12:50 -0400

I hope that this question is not too basic for this list. I'm just learning to PDF docs. I checked the achieve but found no solution to my dilemma. I've also checked pdfzone.com before posting to the list.

I have converted several files from Word 97 to PDF (version 4). The docs convert okay in Acrobat but when I print the PDF doc, all of the text is jumbled together. I'm connected to a network printer, but this only happens with my computer. I'm sure that the problem lies within my computer printer settings, but I'm not savvy enough to know how to correct the problem.

Help, please! Also, anybody know of a good pdf list to which I can subscribe??

TIA

Lisa Hunt
Technical Proposal Writer