PageMaker viewer?

Subject: PageMaker viewer?
From: Nancy Johnson <NancyJ -at- photoworks -dot- com>
To: "TechWriters List (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:42:06 -0700

Is there a PageMaker viewer for non-PageMaker users?
A contact of mine, defending the posting of a "for general use"
PageMaker file on their web site, said there was one.

"We didn't choose the format, we made a free program
given to us available to the members to use if they
wished to. If they did not, they could make their own
templates. Most members have been able to go to their
word processors website and get a free download to be
able to use PageMaker so it has worked out pretty well
so far. We do not employ programmers for PC formats so
we were happy to make this available when it was given
to us."

I looked at the MS site but there isn't one there.
I cannot find it on the Adobe site anywhere, either.

thanks,
Nancy West Johnson
PhotoWorks.com
R & D, Technical Writer