Can someone point me in the right direction, trying to find HTML context-sensitive code

Subject: Can someone point me in the right direction, trying to find HTML context-sensitive code
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:50:12 -0400

Hi,

I'm producing WebHelp for an Internet-only app, the help has already been
prouduced using RH9 HLP, but I can't seem to find the code to include on the
HTML pages to call the context-sensitive help from the HTML pages to the
WebHelp. I may not be doing the correct search, but I seem to remember that
I had seen this code in some help file either provided by ehelp (or whatever
they call themselves these days) or in the Knowledgebase.

TIA,

sanjay