RE: Can someone point me in the right direction, trying to find HTML context-sensitive code

Subject: RE: Can someone point me in the right direction, trying to find HTML context-sensitive code
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: 'John Gilger' <bjgilger -at- earthlink -dot- net>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:31:21 -0400

My bad, I actually had to UNINSTALL RH9. I couldn't import a number of
files that no matter HOW MANY times I deleted the *.R* files from my project
directory, recreated them by opening the RH9 program and let it recreate
them from scratch, and then reimported them into RH9 HTML, the same files
were NOT importing.

I had to also go back to RH8 bc our outside HTML ASP vendor is still using
RH8 and couldn't use RH9.

So, is this CD applicable to all versions of RH or is it VERY specific to
RH9 only?

TIA,

sanjay