[Fwd: Re: The OTHER Test]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: The OTHER Test]
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek -at- erols -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:48:12 -0400

Connie,

Vehemently disagreeing with the policy isn't enough. Work to change
it...it's currently standard corporate HR policy. I don't agree with
all of it. I have nothing to do with its formulation, execution, or
practice! ; ))) But I respect your right to say it sucks! Now lets get
back to tech writing and those things we can change! ; )))

--

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek -at- erols -dot- com

Celebrate failure! It's a critical element of learning.