Re: the OTHER test

Subject: Re: the OTHER test
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:02:27 -0400

I've had it done twice in 12 years--once as a job shopper proposed to work for a
client, and now, to get my current position.

My only qualm was whether my meds would give a false positive (the poppyseed
effect). If the test had giving a positive result, I'm not sure how I would have
reacted--if I were rejected because of the test, then proved a reason for the
false positive, would the company have found a different reason not to hire me?
[Actually, I think that, if I had proved the test bogus because of my meds, I'd
have been hired anyway] Or would I have let the whole matter drop, and move on
to a different company? I'm not sure.