RE: Word hyperlinks

Subject: RE: Word hyperlinks
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:41:54 -0400

OK Michele,

Version 4.05 - I just tried a 40 page doc from the Make PDF function inside
of Word, it preserves TOC links but not other bookmarks.

Then I tried it from inside Adobe Acrobat, it preserved both the TOC and the
other bookmarks, but the outline was next to the bookmarked text, not on the
text. So I'm wondering too--what are the proper settings to make non-TOC
links in Word work when you convert to PDF?

Connie Giordano