GUI Designing

Subject: GUI Designing
From: mrazdan -at- ssind -dot- stpn -dot- soft -dot- net (Meenakshi Razdan)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:12:56 +0530

Dear Friends,

I have started up designing the GUI for Java based application. Currently, I
am using JDeveloper for designing the GUI for the web application which
includes designing Frames, Dialog Boxes and Pop-Pp screens. I have explored
JDeveloper and could not find easy way to design the Tables and Borders, the
only way out is to do the java coding.

Does any of you have any information regarding this or does anybody know any
better Java GUI designing tool.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Meenakshi