passive vs. active...usage...

Subject: passive vs. active...usage...
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:27:04 -0800 (PST)

She makes a good point. Once you strip away the prep
phrases, I think the verb usage becomes a little more
clear.

Still, I know that one of the biggest things I fall
down in when it comes to my writing is the shifting
between active and passive voice. Seems to me that
there are places in documents where it is appropriate
to use BOTH active and passive voice. Question is,
when is it appropriate to use either? Seems
vague...it's more than a matter of things in the past
and present...
Noun = classes

so, verb must be:

are

But, are you sure you want to use passive voice?

http://im.yahoo.com/