RE: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: RE: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: Sanjay Srikonda <SSrikonda -at- invlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:18:34 -0500

I don't know if this is valid or not, but earlier this year, I started
getting ganglion cysts on my wrists. The doctor said that they were due to
my working on a computer all the time. He suggested getting one of those
gel-type wrist and mouse pads. They have been a godsend in my opinion. I
went and bought one for my parents and basically everyone I know. The hard
foam rubber type wrist and mouse rests are not as good and are as bad as
putting your hand on the desktop I've found.