RE: Moving from MS Outlook 97 to Lotus notes R5

Subject: RE: Moving from MS Outlook 97 to Lotus notes R5
From: Auri Poso <auri -dot- poso -at- ztango -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:28:29 +0200

You have my deepest sympathies :-/ One of the biggest bonuses
that resulted from my recent change of jobs was getting away
from everything Lotus and into the wonderful world of MS Outlook.

One light at the end of the tunnel, though, is the relative absence
of viruses written for Lotus Notes. No Melissa spread, no Happy99,
or their newer relatives. Users can receive virus messages but
they don't spread any further.

.apo, with a pat on the head

ps. Oh, and to stay sane, *never* read the (un)Helps. They suck
big time.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more
http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230