Restore files on CD-R?

Subject: Restore files on CD-R?
From: "Michael Cenedella" <mcenedella -at- fredmeyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 10:35:24 -0800

I checked with Eric, and we agree this is marginally on topic, so please
reply to my email rather than the list.

Does anyone know a way to recover files deleted from a CD-R?

Files were written on the CD using different versions of Adaptec's Direct
CD. Disk was never made readable on other drives.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Michael Cenedella, Senior Technical Writer with Fred Meyer, food and general
merchandise retailer

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230