RE: Dubya style sentence formulation

Subject: RE: Dubya style sentence formulation
From: "Leslie Johnson (Wasser)" <a-leslij -at- microsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:07:07 -0800

They're both unnecessarily awkward. Why not be god in your grammar, and
write the way we speak:

Select the Group Name you want to change the item order for.

In fact, there's a strong movement out there even as we speak that is saying
that it's OK to end a sentence with "to", "for", "of", "with" and all those
other words that our grade 2 teachers hit us with rulers for tagging onto
the end of sentences.

Good luck!

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230