Re: File Types Website

Subject: Re: File Types Website
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:06:11 -0600

In our previous episode at 06:45 PM 11/1/00, Andrea McCauley wrote:

No luck on searching for this question. Someone posted an URL to
a website that lists all the files type and extensions. Can you please
repost the site again?

It has apparently changed recently; I had to do some searching to find it, since my old link didn't work.

It's now at,281899,,00.html.

Beth Friedman / bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
When you're shooting the rapids is _not_ the time for a long multimedia presentation on the engineering dynamics of rapids-shooting, complete with bitter arguments between proponents of two different theories of fluid dynamics.
-- Patrick Nielsen Hayden

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.

TECH*COMM 2000 Conference, Help Technology Conference, and more or 800-448-4230