Re: Acrobat ColorSpace Error

Subject: Re: Acrobat ColorSpace Error
From: Bernice Kieffer <bernicek -at- relay1 -dot- mentorg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:34:32 -0800

Brian:

This could be more machine related then distiller related. I have had
problems in the past with running Acrobat on Sun when too many graphic
intensive programs are running. Acrobat has a color map which they call
a cube. You could try setting the cube to something like 3 (default is
6) using a .Xdefaults file as shown below:
*targetColorCube:3

Hope this helps.

Bernice Kieffer

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230