Question for you

Subject: Question for you
From: Jean Cooper <Jean -dot- Cooper -at- twtelecom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:45:50 -0700

I have posted a question to techwr-l, but I wanted to check with you on how
to correctly respond to a question posted to techwr-l. Do I just click on
"reply to all," write my answer, and then send it? Or do I need to send my
response to you and then you post it?

Jean Cooper
Technical Writer
Renaissance Worldwide, Inc.
Time Warner Telecom

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.