FW: Why do celebrities tend to be Democrats?

Subject: FW: Why do celebrities tend to be Democrats?
From: jmaechtlen -at- amada -dot- com (Jay Maechtlen)
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:47:12 -0800

WWTBAM is an trivia game under pressure!
Maybe there's some degree of IQ required to know about all those stupid
shows, who played what, etc...
It's more an indication of how much time you've wasted in front of the
tube...
IQ is largely ability to aqquire, process, and use data - isn't it?
Not related to knowledge in any particular area.
jay