Re: Need help with a research project

Subject: Re: Need help with a research project
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 07:57:28 -0800 (PST)

"Herman Holtz" wrote ...

> Quite so. I am constantly amazed at the insensitivity of people who
> think they can demand free services from strangers who earn their living
> selling those services. So many times I come home to find messages from
> readers of my books who leave me telephone numbers to call (almost always
> toll calls, of course) with not a hint of why I ought to even consider
> calling. - Herm

Ahh, fame doth have a price.

I wish we could get all the needy, meekish writers and all the derisive,
self-absorbed writers into one big stadium and bomb the place. The 9 writers
left in the world could actually get some work done and earn some real credit.

Andrew Plato

Do You Yahoo!?

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.