Re: Frame macro's

Subject: Re: Frame macro's
From: Scott Turner <sturner -at- mail -dot- airmail -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:56:04 -0600

Hi. I know Frame allows creation of macro's in Linux, but I have been
unable to find any information about macro's for Frame for Windows. Does
anyone know if this feature available?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Michele,

The best approximation of this is a third-party program called Framescript. It is very comprehensive, and is fairly user-friendly.

See, Finite Matters, Ltd, for details at http://www.fml.com/, or jump to the specific page at http://www.frametools.com/.

And I don't work for or with them. :)

Scott
--