RE: "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: RE: "atmospheric" benefits
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:09:29 -0800 (PST)

Here in NORCAL, stock options are supposedly the big
rage because of all the startups and technology
companies. The whole idea of getting in on the ground
level, and then hitting it big when the comapny goes

As for me, I generally prefer a more established
company to contract for, such as HP or Intel.
Companies such as these provide a stable culture and a
specific method of doing things. A lot of startups
often have undefined boundaries and goals, and that
can make for a trying experience. Not all startups,
but some newbie companies are here today, gone

So I guess that stocks don't rank highly for me.
Dental and overtime pay are more important to me.....

--- Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> --- Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com> wrote:
> > I don't know: does anybody take a job for the
> stock
> > options these days?

Do You Yahoo!?

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.