RE: localized.....

Subject: RE: localized.....
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:03:30 -0800 (PST)

I think I've figured this out. The program is
accessed by the user through the Internet from
anywhere in the world. The program is designed to
default to the standard language of the country where
the user has logged on.

However, the user is able to choose another language
from a drop-down menu; for example, if a French
programmer is visiting Japan.

So, with this in mind, I have decided to say: "These
terms are explained in the employee's choice of
language."

I appreciate your input...

mike w.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/