RE: "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: RE: "atmospheric" benefits
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- kinzan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:30:53 -0800

> > > I don't know: does anybody take a job for the stock
> > > options these days?
> So I guess that stocks don't rank highly for me.
> Dental and overtime pay are more important to me.....

I would not take a job specifically *for* the stock options;
but I would not take a job *without* the stock options, either.
Just as I wouldn't take a job just for vacation benefits but I
wouldn't accept a position without vacation benefits. A bene
is a bene! ;-)

Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- kinzan -dot- com

"The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate."
-- Douglas Adams
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Dec. 7-8, 2000, Orlando, FL -- $100 discount for STC members. or 800-646-9989.