RE: "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: RE: "atmospheric" benefits
From: Maggie Secara <MSecara -at- bizbuyer -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:42:57 -0800

Unhappily, my landlord doesn't take stock options in lieu of rent, so I find
I have a little use for them. Short-sighted? Maybe. On the other hand, I
have a tendency to get bored and leave even a salaried job at around the 18-
to 24-month point (or the company fails or moves to Sheboygan. I'd just
rather have cash in hand than a permission to take a chance on maybe making
some money, maybe, later, in the future.

Right now I've got casual dress, a stocked refrigerator, company lunch every
Tuesday, PLUS a very nice wage indeed. (I had to give up working at home to
get it, but I'm managing to deal with that.)

Maggie Secara