RE: Word Question

Subject: RE: Word Question
From: Ken Bowes <KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:40:23 -0600

Thank you! That is the kind of reply I was initially anticipating. I had
missed the freeserve link when doing my search!!

I have downloaded the free trial version of the program and will give my
feedback to the list.

I appreciate the help.

(Also, thanks to those who responded off-list both for their suggestions and
moral support.)

Ken Bowes
KBowes -at- dacg -dot- com

A search for "concordance software" on AltaVista identified this URL, which
you may find useful:

It looks like a neat product...I'm thinking of buying it myself.