Uncommon "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: Uncommon "atmospheric" benefits
From: "Don Sargent" <dsargent -at- webmethods -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:23:45 -0500

At webMethods, we provide some uncommon things:

o Revenue/group goal-based quarterly bonuses.

o Free lunch delivered daily from excellent local restaurants and
high-quality caterers.

o For new hires, 19 personal days per year. At end of second year, 23 days.

o Better still, a company culture that encourages you to enjoy those days!

o Twice-a-year, three-day company offsite gatherings. There we work and
play hard. We do cool stuff like rent the Smithsonian Air & Space museum
(it's way nifty without the crowds) and enjoy an open bar and gourmet

o Free medical, dental, and vision plans. Vision includes discounted laser
surgery too.

o And I hear that one of our offices, Berkley, CA, of course, allows pets.

And yes, we are hiring and would love to hear from you. See our past and
future ads on this list or email me!

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230