Re: 'Stereotype' thread - evolved.

Subject: Re: 'Stereotype' thread - evolved.
From: mike w <techmail_mike -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:18:39 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Eric has been patient. (thanks, eric >smile<).
Let's face writers and tech types in
general are rather cerebral folk...we do more than
just write, we THINK. We can't help but discuss some

Now, if only those 19,000 voters in Florida who had
their ballots thrown out would have done some
(oops...too political of a topic....sorry ;) )

> Ah! Don't get me started on our societal inability,
> (err failure,) to
> accept responsibility. Eric will have a hissy fit.
> --
> Peter
> There are few situations in life that cannot be
> resolved
> promptly, and to the satisfaction of all concerned,
> by either suicide, a bag of gold,
> or thrusting a despised antagonist over a precipice
> on a dark night.
> Ernest Bramah (Kai Lung stories)

Do You Yahoo!?