RE: Are Zip drives obsolete?

Subject: RE: Are Zip drives obsolete?
From: "Tracy Boyington" <tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:56:48 -0600

Our Zips are used cross-platform effortlessly. We buy the Windows version and can use them on our Macs and PCs without any conversion utilities. Don't the last 3 or 4 Mac OS versions read Windows media?

Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okcareertech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK

>>> <bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com> 11/13/00 10:49AM >>>
I've never tried it, but it is supposed to be rather simply to
make Mac compatible CD-R's, but Zip requires a conversion utility to cross