Subject: Re: ADMIN: FYI
From: Renee LaPlume <rlaplume -at- flexstornet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:16:50 -0600

Andrew et al,
I think Eric's basic point, if I may be so bold as to interpret,
was that it's possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

I don't think it's necessary to get nasty, castigating, etc. to
effectively illuminate a dissenting viewpoint, and I do see that
sort of behavior from time to time on this list. (For that matter,
I also occasionally see hypersensitivity when no disrespect was

Renée L. LaPlume, Inc.
rlaplume at flexstornet dot com