RE: RoboHELP 2000

Subject: RE: RoboHELP 2000
From: "Greg Stenhouse" <Greg -dot- Stenhouse -at- timemaster -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:53:29 +1300

Hi Joleen

I presume you are using RoboHTML, and want the imported word document to appear in the WYSIWYG?

Check out http://hchelp.ehelp.com/dynahelp/dynahelp.dll?ctxid=27029 for an article on "Word 2000 documents opening up in Word instead of WYSIWYG"

Also, are you saving word docs to HTML using the HTML Filter for Word 2000? This will let you save the doc as compact HTML - which might help tidy the whole thing up a bit. You can get this at http://officeupdate.microsoft.com

HTH
Greg