dialog box

Subject: dialog box
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:30:09 -0600

Tom, what if your client INSISTS that you can't use dialog box? I have had this
same discussion with people for months. My last contract insisted that I was
wrong. The owner of the company has written several Osborne books, and he also
took out all my comma's, even serial ones! How do you "educate" your misbehavin'
clients to do it your way?

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230