Searching PDFs on the Web

Subject: Searching PDFs on the Web
From: "John Wolf" <johnwolf -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:22:16 -0600

Is there a way to search through multiple PDFs with Acrobat open in a web
browser? Ideally, I'd like to build a front end using Acrobat that will
allow me to use Acrobat's search capability to enter a keyword and search
through all PDFs in a folder. Is this possible? Can I use Catalog through
Acrobat open in a browser? Are there alternatives to full text searches
through PDF in a browser? If so, can someone get me started on where to look
for information?

John Wolf