RoboHELP 2000

Subject: RoboHELP 2000
From: "Joleen Cannon" <j_a_wickstrom -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:13:13 EST

I'm using both RoboHELP 2000 and MS Word 2000 and am having a problem. RH tells me to save docs as HTML before it will import them. I don't have a problem with this, it just means a little more work for me(AKA: the new intern). I do, however, have a problem with the fact that the doc opens within Word when I click on it in RH.

The last time my boss used the program, the company was using an older version of Word and had no problems and is therefore confused by this. I've looked in the archive and at RH specific sites and have found nothing that helps.

So, how do I fix this? Besides scripting out all the links in the documentation (something I would not look forward to doing).

Joleen Cannon
Confused Intern and College Student

Sponsored by SOLUTIONS, Conferences and Seminars for Communicators Publications Management Clinic, TECH*COMM 2001 Conference, and more or 800-448-4230