Re: ADMIN: FYI

Subject: Re: ADMIN: FYI
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- home -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:52:03 -0500

Dan Emory wrote:
> Right On! The "recruiter" who responded on this thread by
> stating that he rates people on this list based on their
> obnoxiousness quotient and has compiled a s--- list of
> those whom he would not recommend to his clients
> has, unwittingly perhaps, put himself and his company
> on most TECHWR-L subscribers' s--- lists, and deservedly
> so. Hopefully, the outcome of this will be that he is forced to
> find another line of work, since he clearly hasn't a clue about
> what it takes to be an effective recruiter of TWs.
>
> Andrew Plato, on the other hand, despite my frequent
> differences with him, has the ideal temperament for
> a recruiter. His obvious focus is on finding people who
> know how to get the job done, regardless of the working
> conditions, and he could care less about those traits which
> are unrelated to that essential quality.

Why did you put underbars on the word "short?" <g>

--
Peter

There are few situations in life that cannot be resolved
promptly, and to the satisfaction of all concerned,
by either suicide, a bag of gold,
or thrusting a despised antagonist over a precipice on a dark night.
Ernest Bramah (Kai Lung stories)

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230