Page Layout Program

Subject: Page Layout Program
From: anna fowler <anna_fowler1 -at- excite -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:46:59 -0800 (PST)

My company has given me the permission to purchase a new page layout
program. Does anyone have any prefrences to the program they use? And if so
We currenlty use Word for all of our documentation. We use WindowsNT work
stations. We are considering FramMaker.

Thank you Anna

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet