RE: Academic focus

Subject: RE: Academic focus
From: "Victoria Sharpe" <vmsharpe -at- prodigy -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:15:29 -0600

So Bill, I suppose an educator SOMEWHERE talk you to think critically. The
responsibility falls on us individually to question what people say and to
weigh in and must of that falls into choosing a good program.

Bill says:
The one thing I don't regret from my schooling...
being taught to think for myself and weigh everything
accordingly. THAT is the one thing I don't regret