Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Susan Guttman <sguttman -at- semantix -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 11:42:12 -0500

Reminds me of my last job: all but two developers and myself were laid off
two weeks before a much-needed service pack for our mammoth software was due
to be released. They laid me off because "as there won't be anything being
developed, there'll be nothing to document."

I'm glad I didn't take stock options... ;D