Globally changing Word hyperlinks

Subject: Globally changing Word hyperlinks
From: Michael Davidson <Michael -dot- Davidson -at- vcint -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:30:38 +0100

Dear all,
Does anyone know how I can change globally change a hyperlink that is used
throughout a series of Word documents? All the documents are connected by
hyperlinks and they all share a set of links that point at what used to be
one document. The problem is that I've had to split one of this into two and
the hyperlink is pointing at the old one. There are several hundred links
and I don't want to change them by hand as I want to go home at Christmas so
any ideas will be gratefully received.
I've searched the archives....
TIA,
Mick