Re: Globally changing Word hyperlinks

Subject: Re: Globally changing Word hyperlinks
From: "Elna Tymes" <etymes -at- lts -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:58:07 -0800

Michael Davidson wrote:

> Does anyone know how I can change globally change a hyperlink that is used
> throughout a series of Word documents?

Have you tried a carefully defined Find/Replace? In my version of Word, if you
highlight a word (or phrase) and click Edit/Find, then click the More button,
you can use the Format and Special buttons to create a very defined set of
characteristics for what you want to change, and use the same method to define
how you want to change it.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems