RE: I read the FAQ, PM 6.5

Subject: RE: I read the FAQ, PM 6.5
From: "Dan Lewis" <danlew -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:40:08 -0500

Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:

>Why, oh why is PM 6.5 so hard to work with???? I can't export anything
>to Photoshop or Frame, and have to manually cut and then do a Paste
>Special to get my doco. in to Frame. Any other ideas? I'm frustrated...

PM 6.5 is a page layout not a graphic program per-se. The best way to get
a layout page in PM into a pure graphic format, to open with a program
such as photoshop is likely to print as postscript and distill to Acrobat,
using high resolution settings on the distiller. You can also, at least
in theory print to file in EPS format and then open that, but I have found
far better results with the former method in the past.

Dan Lewis
Vitel Software, Inc.
Worcester, MA