Re: roboHELP!

Subject: Re: roboHELP!
From: "Jane Bergen" <jane -dot- bergen -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:07:11 -0600

Whew.... most people WANT a "thorn in my side" to "elude me!" It's the
thorns that stick around that do the damage!

That kind of fuzzy language aside... what kind of "relationship with

RoboHelp" are you yearning for? That of "owner" or simply "master"? If
it's the former, you don't have many options except to buy it. Maybe you
can pick up a used copy or one that is a few versions old to learn the
basics. If it's simply to "master," why not check out the e-Help web site
and download the demo version?

Jane