Dreamweaver vs. Webworks Publisher

Subject: Dreamweaver vs. Webworks Publisher
From: Phil Wilkerson <Phil -dot- Wilkerson -at- asg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:49:50 -0500

I looked through the archives; didn't see exactly what I was looking for.

I need an experienced Dreamweaver user to explain the benefits of
DreamWeaver over WWP.

If anyone has either:

a.) real world experience attempting to produce online help with *both*
products

or

b.) you have evaluated *both* products and settled on Dreamweaver,

then please respond to me off-list.

I am also posting this question to the Helpweaver list. But, let me know if
there is a better forum for my question on another list.

Thanks,

Phil Wilkerson
Vice President, Technical Publications

ASG
The Enterprise Software Company(tm)
(800) 932-5536 x2247 or (941) 435-2247
Fax: (559) 677-9889
Email: phil -dot- wilkerson -at- asg -dot- com
Visit ASG on the web at www.asg.com