Re: Adobe Acrobat question: pdf bookmark

Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat question: pdf bookmark
From: "Dawson McKnight" <dawson_mcknight -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:46:51 -0500

1. Create the new bookmark.
2. Right-click the bookmark, and then select "Properties." The "Bookmark Properties" dialog will appear.
3. From the "Type" list, select "Open File."
4. Click the "Select File" button, browse to the file you want the bookmark to link to, and then click "Open."
5. On the "Bookmark Properties" dialog, click "Set Action."

Hope that helps!

Dawson

From: "Moscrip, Dianne" <Dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca>

In Adobe Acrobat 4, are you able to place a bookmark in a pdf document which
acts like an anchor? In this way, I can create a link from one pdf to
another pdf, but I can set the anchor to make the link go to a specific
place on the page. Is this possible? Can anyone direct me to online steps?
thanks,

> Dianne Moscrip
> Web Editor, Communications Services WCB
> Tel: 604 279-7572, local 3646
> Fax: 604 279-7696
> E-mail: dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca

Sponsored by DigiPub Solutions Corp, producers of PDF 2001 Conference East, June 4-5, Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.