RE: Should writers develop their own illustrations?

Subject: RE: Should writers develop their own illustrations?
From: "Mike Starr" <writstar -at- wi -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:15:4 -0600

I've tried the UI elements in Visio myself and find that the tools
available in VB are much easier FOR ME to use. I can make those same
modifications much quicker and easier with VB than I can with Visio and
I've got MUCH more experience with Visio than I do with VB.

I don't know what your experience is with VB but I find it to be pretty
much as user-friendly for my purposes as Visio is. The basic task of adding
a GUI element to a drawing is simpler with Visio, but the modifications
don't quite work as easily for me.

Mike

Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator
Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
Telephone (262) 694-0932 - Pager (414) 318-9509 - writstar -at- wi -dot- net