Re: Contests for Technical Documentation?

Subject: Re: Contests for Technical Documentation?
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:40:11 -0600

STC (the Society for Technical Communication) has several. Their home page is at and has a link to competitions.

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF Financial Corporation
Minneapolis, Minnesota
jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com

Forget world peace.
Visualize using your turn signal.

Bumper S. Ticker